Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just got a saleen fron bumper put on my car, i loce it, pics coming this weekend after i get new lca and lca relocation brackets put on friday. well i took my car to a local ford dealership that sells and repairs saleens. so im under an 06 saleen and a sales man comes up. blah blah blah well my car could take this saleen, the non supercharged one. well we talk a little about torque and informs me that the 06 saleen has 340 tq (rated). they apparently re tuned it i guess for 2006. anyone know of this. in addition saw that saleen exhaust up close. so the over axle pipe goes into the center of a muffler. on the other end two pipes come out. one dumps straight down, then the inner pipes run together to form one u shape pipe then the tips are attached to that. pretty cool i thought, but not worth 1000 dollars

·
Registered
829 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
so i just got a saleen fron bumper put on my car, i loce it, pics coming this weekend after i get new lca and lca relocation brackets put on friday. well i took my car to a local ford dealership that sells and repairs saleens. so im under an 06 saleen and a sales man comes up. blah blah blah well my car could take this saleen, the non supercharged one. well we talk a little about torque and informs me that the 06 saleen has 340 tq (rated). they apparently re tuned it i guess for 2006. anyone know of this. in addition saw that saleen exhaust up close. so the over axle pipe goes into the center of a muffler. on the other end two pipes come out. one dumps straight down, then the inner pipes run together to form one u shape pipe then the tips are attached to that. pretty cool i thought, but not worth 1000 dollars
I have seen that exhaust sytem on eBay twice now. The auctions have good pictures to see it if you look at completed auctions you will see them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts