·
Registered
468 Posts
photo shopped but still looks good!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did a decent job IMO, probably took some time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks like a decent start. With that spoiler and the side exhausts, it looks like maybe it's a Cobra R. The hood's big and bulging like an R.

Wait a minute, where's the signature SVT Cobra round fogs??? Haha, they're gonna have to rethink the placement of those front turn signals.

On a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest), I give it a 7.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That was a HELL OF A FINE LOOKING STANG.....and yea It looks very much like the cobra R.....BUT STILL I LOVE THE COBR R AND SVT.......SO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WILL BE DREAMING OF THIS CAR EVERY NIGHT UNTIL I HAVE GOT ONE

·
Registered
96 Posts
but which color do you people looks teh best on that stang?
...I like the black and the silver

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'd go for the red one.
Not sure I like that spoiler unless it is on a R.
I also would like to see the round (or oval--03/04 Cobra) fog lights.
I gave it 8 of 10.

·
Registered
96 Posts
But do anyone know how much you have to pay to get that stang.....in the future??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Those are photoshops of a 05 "R", they were done by a member on Brad's mustang page.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i like the purple.

*EDIT* i am straight.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Nice, but I'll save my money for the Shelby.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think they look sick, I like the black especially with some chrome rims. What kind of HP are these machines going to push, anyone know?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heh, they are not real images =P

And as of right now, i don't think anyone knows what the Cobras are going to be pushing. Only rumors.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Definitely Photoshopped, notice the hood vents from the '00 Cobra R and the cowling from the '95 Cobra R. When has Ford reused design cues from previous Cobra Rs?

It does look good though. I can definitely see similar parts in the future from companies like ABC and so on. Of course Cervini's is going to come up with their own, unique designs :)

Same artist, nice work!!!
http://home.comcast.net/~tuki12/index.html

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.