Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited (picking her up on Saturday) She was filthy but beautiful . I will say this though Vista Blue in dark lighting looks nothing like the color you have all seen so far. I went at 7:00 last night to see the color and it was DARK navy blue, no purple but it looks like true blue at night. Seen it again this morning on my way to work with some sun on it still looked a lot darker then any of the pictures we have seen. The color truly has some serious pop to it in the sunlight it's like a blue tungsten(without any purple or anything else for that matter) it's just blue.I think the reason for this is digital cameras tend to lighten a picture up and computer monitors do the same, so it's like a double lightening, though Sonic Blue is much darker in person then in the pics I have seen on this site. now for the bad news the pony tape on my passengers side has to marks where the tape was nicked off ,told my salesman he said they can fix it but How? I don't want them to paint it for two reasons. 1. no one can paint a stright line, 2. the one nicked area is on the top of the thin part of the pony tape. So that is a bit of a let down for me that the car was not perfect. Still the excitement has got the better of me (couldn't sleep this morning). I will post pics of the color both at night and in the morning as soon as I can. More then likely by Monday!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the Vista description! I have been on edge ever since my 05 Sonic got bumped to an 06 Vista. I'm much more relieved now to know it is still a nice dark blue. Some of the pictures had me worried that it would be too light. Now I can't wait until mine comes in so I can see one in person!
I can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
352 Posts
pic

let see some pic anyway I order vista GT can not way ... for it ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts