Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 v/6 cranks over slow at times,replaced starter,cleaned cables,had batt. checked by advance auto parts they say it's good,it is the original batt.,could it be batt. not holding load?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have the same problem it's weird, sometimes it turns over normal and other times it's slow, idk wat it could be, I've cleaned my maf, tb, and changed my fuel filter, the car still runs fine

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
pretty good chance. the oem battery is only good for 3 yrs. both ours died at almost exactly 3 yrs. mine was still working, put a new die hard gold in it and within the week the oem went dead on the bench. then the 06 flat out died and did the strangest thing, first it cranked a little slow for a couple days, then one day it wouldnt crank, but if we turned on the headlights, they were like strobes. never saw that before. put a die hard gold in that one too. we are both cranking good these days :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I got lucky with my 2008. When I had it at my local dealership for an oil change at 2 1/2 years they checked the battery and found it getting weak. They replaced it under the bumper to bumper coverage. Hopefully I'm good for another couple of years. I have been very happy with the service atr this dealership. I know, an exception........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts