Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been discussed before, so i'll apologize now, but looking for some imput/votes as to what wheels I want to choose, and I haven't found anything so far. I have a 2007 GT Convertible, black with camel interior, and I'm looking at wheels. Narrowed it down to these three, but haven't been able to see pictures with the same combo I have. Car has the Cervini C-Series Front Bumper/Billet Grilles w/ Lower Fog Lights, and the C-Series Hood, Ducktail spoiler...pic is from cell phone before hood install...would love to see something similar...

Torn between these 3 wheels...all in 20's

Foose Nitrous Black
Shelby Razor Gunmetal
Cervinis C-series w/ Knockoffs

I have no idea which would look/function best with an all black convertible...leaning toward Foose Nitrous? All opinions welcome...
:alittlefeedback:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Looking at the photo of your car, I would go with the Foose wheel myself. I just think, it would make your car look bitchin. Not too much, and just the right combo of black and aluminum, with the right cut to the spoke. I think it would look awesome, with that combo, but that's just my opinion, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
Agreed. Out of those choices the Foose don't look "busy" like the other rims.

I think they would compliment your car well.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...ordered the foose wheels yesterday and I will post pictures as soon as I get them mounted...Thanks for the responses Mike and snackmaster many thanks! ;-) :bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.