Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok iv been holding off on buying any modifications until i knew exactly what i want in the end so i dont buy parts twice

i have a 07 v6 and i think im gonna go with the gt500 front end with the supersnake hood
....and the saleen rear...and would have to go with the saleen centered exhaust

im getting a avic pioneer double din nav...hooked up to a 15 inch kicker l7 in custom fiberglass enclosure to fit in the trunk zx1000.1 amp...2 8 inch jl door subs to a zx350.2...and infinity kappa speakers all around

any opinions?

AND NO COBRA BADGES FYI

·
Registered
661 Posts
On the Pioneer AVIC Head unit...my dad has one in his pick up truck, and I when I installed the Kenwood Excelon in my car, he sold his to get a Kenwood. The touch on the Pioneer is weird, the nav isn't as good as the Kenwood (which has Garmin) and it's just overall not a good a unit. Everything else sounds sweet though I'd love to see it when its done.

·
Registered
621 Posts
definitely post pics when you're done. i think it'll look sick go for it. no idea on the audio and nav stuff sry

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I think I'm gonna go with the GT500 front end with the SuperSnake hood, and the Saleen rear end with the Saleen centered exhaust.
"Hey, buddy, did you see that Shelby GT500 that just came up here towards us?"
"No, but do I see that sharp Saleen Mustang that's just driving away from us now."

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont really care about the nav to be honest.... I dont get lost ever haha

And i know there parts off different cars but itll look amazing i think... Deffinitly a head turner =)
Im 20 i only care about what the girls think... Idk to many girls that know the difference between the gt500/saleen so eff it im going for it =)
As soon as i can save some damn money

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just bought the gt500 bumper cover today =) only 105.. straight from shelby...that includes shipping haha i couldnt pass up on the good deal

now just the:
foglights
grill
headlights
turn signals....left to go lol F*ck

·
Registered
812 Posts
just bought the gt500 bumper cover today =) only 105.. straight from shelby...that includes shipping haha i couldnt pass up on the good deal

now just the:
foglights
grill
headlights
turn signals....left to go lol F*ck
alot more than that left to get ....... splash shields , radiator cover , fog light harnesses just to name a few

imo id do the street scene rear bumper ( generation 2 ) still has the center exhaust but wont look like you pieced together a car out of a junkyard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.