Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still mostly a newbie, so I'm not sure what to do for these codes. None of these problems came up until a couple days after the LTs and Midpipe got installed.

p0114
p0155
p0161
p0430

I was told that 155, 161, and 430 all pertain to the cats and that one might be malfunctioning. I wouldn't have a clue how to make it not malfunction, any suggestions?

I was also told that 114 pertained to the MAF sensor not reading correctly since the car is properly tuned. Again, no clue what to do besides replace it? Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
You need a new tune to compensate for those headers. The P0114 DTC is related to the IAT sensor which is integrated into the MAF.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm still mostly a newbie, so I'm not sure what to do for these codes. None of these problems came up until a couple days after the LTs and Midpipe got installed.

p0114
p0155
p0161
p0430

I was told that 155, 161, and 430 all pertain to the cats and that one might be malfunctioning. I wouldn't have a clue how to make it not malfunction, any suggestions?

I was also told that 114 pertained to the MAF sensor not reading correctly since the car is properly tuned. Again, no clue what to do besides replace it? Any suggestions?
I concur with STL. I had my car tuned once agin for relocation of MAF, GT500 fuel pumps. I already had delete plates 39# injectors Kook lt headers. Tune shop had car for a few days. They had to remap ECU. Car runs good. I had p0430 code a few days ago first one in awhile. I have to let engine warm up before attempting to drive. Haven't had any codes when I let things warm up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.