Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope i have, i think my wife is going to kill me if i didnt:hihi: well after a long winter working on it this is the final product. ive got the front end conversion,power,suspension, drivetrain, and exhaust. now im going to try to enjoy it this winter. hope u enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice job, looks great!

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Holy crap, i like it! Damn, everybodys getting some kind of F/I.. my boy just got evo hooked up even more and redynoed yesturday.. 420awhp.. 450awtq.. dang, i just want something quicker..

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Very nice. Power under the hood to match the aggressive look outside.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Sweet looking gt man. Is that a whipple i see under there?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Totally bada$$! :thumbup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks stlwagon, expensive yes but ya know as well as i do worth it!!!! thanks for the positive feedback, i must say i have seen nothing but good looking stangs on this forum. and yes im rather biased towards stangs:bigthumbsup to everyone on here good job!!!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Wow that car is absolutley beautiful. You have got to be proud.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Just tell the wife that everything under that hood is factory. Works for me.

Very nice, great job...:bigthumbsup

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Thanks stlwagon, expensive yes but ya know as well as i do worth it!!!! thanks for the positive feedback, i must say i have seen nothing but good looking stangs on this forum. and yes im rather biased towards stangs:bigthumbsup to everyone on here good job!!!
Yeah, I know all about dumping gobs of cash into a car :D Did you do the s/c install yourself?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stlwagon, yeah ive done everything on the car myself except for the paint on the parts. 05flstangt, i wish i could lie but she is a gear head like me.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
id say thats a gorgeous car but itd be an understatement..i might have to go to the dictionary for this one...love the hood and the cobra fascia very nice

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice work on the car! Looks amazing.

What quarter window louvers do you have?! I don't think i recognize those.

·
Registered
812 Posts
very very very nice that is the exact setup i wanna do the cobra clone with whipple ...niceeeeeeeeee did you get the clone kit off ebay or through a ford dealership ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.