Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 GT has the premium interior same as my buddies 2005 GT. I have all the brushes alluminum accents as he does except for the dash inserts. Mine are a simulated carbon fiber. I like the simulated carbon fiber just fine but I've not seen it on any other one out there. Were all 2007s like this or was it an option? I bought mine off the lot so I never picked the options. Maybe it was something the dealer added?

·
Registered
825 Posts
My 07 GT premium, interior upgrade PKG, and satin dash panel options. No carbon fiber from the factory that I am aware of. Dealer must have added it to your car.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked factory to me because it has the little airbag text over the airbag. But maybe not. Here is what it looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
I believe in starting in 2007 the interior upgrade option you could either carbon fibre or the brushed aluminum. Pretty sure when I ordered mine I had that choice at the time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have it on my 08 Premium that I special ordered. It's an option: "Woven Charcoal Aluminum Instrument Panel Applique' w/Ribbed Pattern"

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an option: "Woven Charcoal Aluminum Instrument Panel Applique' w/Ribbed Pattern"
Quite a name.

Thanks a lot for the info guys. I thought it looked too professional for it to have been done by the dealer. Considering what a poor job they did on the vinyl stripes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My Dad has that on his 07 Pony.. His is Alloy and it looks really cool. I have the other dash on my GT

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My 2006 GT has that also standard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.