Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I just need some opinions and comments from you all please. I am at the point in my build where I am ready to order a stroker kit for my 07 GT. Usually, I would have plenty of time to surf the internet and make some evaluations of the available choices, but now I am working two jobs and simply do not have the time to do much research now.

Who are my other choices for a stroker kit besides Livernois? (leaning towards Livernois now) I have to ship to Kuwait, so I want to make sure I cover all my options before I decide!

Thanks for your inputs!

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Friends,

I just need some opinions and comments from you all please. I am at the point in my build where I am ready to order a stroker kit for my 07 GT. Usually, I would have plenty of time to surf the internet and make some evaluations of the available choices, but now I am working two jobs and simply do not have the time to do much research now.

Who are my other choices for a stroker kit besides Livernois? (leaning towards Livernois now) I have to ship to Kuwait, so I want to make sure I cover all my options before I decide!

Thanks for your inputs!
I would just order it from Livernois living over there

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stlwagon,

Just keeping the factory block and installing new rotating assembly............but now I am thinking.......

Regards,
Jon

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Stlwagon,

Just keeping the factory block and installing new rotating assembly............but now I am thinking.......

Regards,
Jon
It is more but the whole bottom end is completely new and pre-assembled. It gives you something to think about.....:hihi:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Take a look at Sean Hyland Motorsports. Located in Woodstock, Canada - 2 hours away from Detroit, MI.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hmm Jon, since ur from kuwait.. give me the number of ur mechanic is he good? coz i dont want to put my mustang in hands of a stupid mechanic.. i have a mechanic called Abdulla al baghly, but maybe ur mechanic is better :scratchchin so gimmy his number if u dont mind :D , plus i sent u my email in private did u get it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.