Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first dyno tune and am wondering what RWHP I should see with the mods in my signature. Also wondering what H/X catted pipe will fit the stock headers. I can now say that the dyno tune is the only way to go. They had an 07 in the shop with over 900 hp on s/c and spray. Very impressive car.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
YOu got a dyno tune and they didn't tell you what your numbers are ? :headscratch:

You should be somewhere around 290 rwhp with your mods.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
I don't think he would be that high but you can never tell. I was thinking around 280+-sh.

The 900hp car must be PLstangs

·
Registered
781 Posts
I don't think he would be that high but you can never tell. I was thinking around 280+-sh.

Sounds like his car not too many stangs with that kind of HP

Hes prob running 285 like Travelers said.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts

Well I was being generous because of it being a dyno tune. I was at 280 rwhp with his exact mods, but that was with the FRPP/Shelby tune.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
You need to call Wally and tell him you want the Dyno Sheet!! They should have printed you one when you took care of the bill!

(I'm just guessing it was my car you were looking at!!):gringreen

·
Registered
781 Posts
You need to call Wally and tell him you want the Dyno Sheet!! They should have printed you one when you took care of the bill!

(I'm just guessing it was my car you were looking at!!):gringreen
My new mustang goal in life is to one day beat that HP and 1/4 mile of urs lol.
Looking for a cardboard box to rent so I can get parts :bigthumbsup
Lol I cant believe ur not even turbo... Blows my mind a S/C puts out so big. Correct me if im wrong on that

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
My new mustang goal in life is to one day beat that HP and 1/4 mile of urs lol.
Looking for a cardboard box to rent so I can get parts :bigthumbsup
Lol I cant believe ur not even turbo... Blows my mind a S/C puts out so big. Correct me if im wrong on that
Big S/C with Nitrous. That's all it is. Stock computer no aftermarket Big Stuff or FAST system. No Davis traction Control (I would need BIg Stuff or FAST to run it).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I forgot to post the dyno numbers. Final number was 282.82. Just wondered if that was on par with my mods. PLStang that is an awesome car. Thanks for all the feedback so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.