Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i am finally getting my lazy butt in gear and posting up the pics. My ride was featured in a photo shoot with the up and coming model/singer Jill Crisculo. I was basically running security and making sure that the photo team had everything they needed. I also let Jill use my own private office as her "personal" changing room too:hihi: I even managed to get one of our Twin-star helicopters into the photo shoot as well. Enjoy the pics:bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
You are buying me a beer at The Whiskey Cafe for making me jealous....

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That's awesome man! I thought this was a joke at first, because in the 2nd attached pic, because she has a black shirt on & the image was a small thumbnail she looked ENORMOUSLY OBESE hahahahahahah!

Good thing she wasn't, or you wouldn't have a windsheild anymoe! :)

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Congrats. Just about every guy would like some nice photos of a cute girl posing with his cool Mustang, but... Who decided to take the photo shoot in the dark of night? Not the best lighting to show off the girl or the car. Oh, and tell Jill Crisculo that Captain Stubing wants his uniform back.

·
Registered
717 Posts
That's awesome man! I thought this was a joke at first, because in the 2nd attached pic, because she has a black shirt on & the image was a small thumbnail she looked ENORMOUSLY OBESE hahahahahahah!

lol... that's funny stuff!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts

lmaooooooooooooooooo.....I thought the same thing when I looked at the thumbnails

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Very cool Hotshot!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats. Just about every guy would like some nice photos of a cute girl posing with his cool Mustang, but... Who decided to take the photo shoot in the dark of night? Not the best lighting to show off the girl or the car. Oh, and tell Jill Crisculo that Captain Stubing wants his uniform back.
Actually they started the photo shoot at 4pm and she took SOOOOOO long to change into each outfit (she had 6) that it ended up being 9:30 at night by the time that they took the photos.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I think my girlfriend wishes that she was incredibly obese cause she is very upset that another girl touched my car. My girlfriend is even more protective of my car than she is of me! But i told her we'd do a "private" photo-shoot with her and my car. But she isn't going for the idea just yet :so lol

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Nice looking pics. They turned out real nice.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Congrats, on the pics of your car and a great looking babe. :bigthumbsup Where are they publishing the pics at?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats, on the pics of your car and a great looking babe. :bigthumbsup Where are they publishing the pics at?
they are going to probably upload some pics to her own website but primarily it will be used in advertising. I don't know the specifics if it will be a certain magazine or what. but i'm in contact with the ppl so i'll get a buzz if they do use it in something:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
32 Posts
well, i am finally getting my lazy butt in gear and posting up the pics. My ride was featured in a photo shoot with the up and coming model/singer Jill Crisculo. I was basically running security and making sure that the photo team had everything they needed. I also let Jill use my own private office as her "personal" changing room too:hihi: I even managed to get one of our Twin-star helicopters into the photo shoot as well. Enjoy the pics:bigthumbsup
wow you really have a nice car, but seriously who ever took the pictures did not do a good job. I am a photographer myself and he could have done much much better.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow you really have a nice car, but seriously who ever took the pictures did not do a good job. I am a photographer myself and he could have done much much better.
so.... if i convince my girlfriend to pose as the model, want to shoot the photos?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.