Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought the plug-n-play sequential tail light kit and when i turn them on the blink to fast to were the last bulb barely lights up. does anyone know if you can get them timed or if there is something you can buy to slow them down a little?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Check all your bulbs and make sure none are burnt out. I have them and they blink at a normal speed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did that. i replaced all 6. they the first two blink fine its just the last one one. it seems like it doesnt have time to blink.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. But I think its by design. Could we have you and another person who says its working properly post some videos? That way we can compare the timing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a good idea. i have been looking around google all day and i cant find anything about it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
what brand?

What was the brand of the kit / where did you get it? I have seen several on the market.
Mark

i just bought the plug-n-play sequential tail light kit and when i turn them on the blink to fast to were the last bulb barely lights up. does anyone know if you can get them timed or if there is something you can buy to slow them down a little?

·
Registered
225 Posts
They do seem rather quick, kind of loses the intended effect.
What brand are they?

·
Registered
61 Posts
most of the ones on youtube look the same as well

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah, I just saw a bunch right now that all look like mine. Hmmm best answer is we all look at the new Mustangs that have sequential stock, and how they are better timed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya mine look like that i got mine off of ebay from monster autosports? i think not sure. i noticed the 2011 mustang have a more clean even movement. just seems to me its a little fast

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I don't mind the speed. I do like how they sequence out when you hit the brakes or lock the doors with the key fob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts