Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey a friend of mine recently got a mustang, and he said he bought it with different cylinder heads and camshaft on it. So i started searching google and found this stroker kit at this tom morana racing website. I have an 07 v6, and i was wondering if anyone has this on their car or has any experience with it. I would like to know if it adds alot of horsepower and if it's worth the money. Here's the link so you can look at it. Thanks

Tom Morana Racing Engines

Also, explain what stroker kits do? and how much does it typically cost to get this done

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Stroker kits basically allow for the pistons to move more as well as forging the internals to allow the engine to handle more pressure. I would not pay any amount of money for the morana kit. The customer service sucks, and the kit does not seem very reliable. The company was not able to provide any specific data on the kit, and wasn't very helpful/reliable when trying to figure out the specifics on the kit. I've also spoken with three different people who have had problems with the kit. Two guys in Canada had paid for the kit, but never recieved a finished product. I was unable to find someone actually with the kit. Supersixmotorsports.com has been much more helpful when I have spoken with them.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
232 Posts
is it worth buying?
im debating about making this sixer reall quick or getting a GT and wanting to see everything I could do.
would puttin a bigger cam do much for the sixer?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stroker kits basically allow for the pistons to move more as well as forging the internals to allow the engine to handle more pressure. I would not pay any amount of money for the morana kit. The customer service sucks, and the kit does not seem very reliable. The company was not able to provide any specific data on the kit, and wasn't very helpful/reliable when trying to figure out the specifics on the kit. I've also spoken with three different people who have had problems with the kit. Two guys in Canada had paid for the kit, but never recieved a finished product. I was unable to find someone actually with the kit. Supersixmotorsports.com has been much more helpful when I have spoken with them.:bigthumbsup
OK i'll check that out, Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.