Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice Stang! I have a white 2009 GT and am considering putting black or blue racing stripes on it. Not sure which. The interior is black and it has dark tinted windows so I'll probably go with the black.

No idea yet. My wife HATES my car. She isn't much of a car person unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
check out my gallery for the wheels...gotta get u some caliper covers. they cost a pretty penny...but they look awesome!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I personally think your car would look SUPER sick with these. Amazing photoshop courtesy of me, no charge this time around! ;)

And I disagree with the caliper covers. I originally wanted them, but I ended up painting them and I LOVE the RESULT! They turned out great and cost me $16 and some time! Check my gallery.

Here's those rims btw.
Fronts: 20" Mustang Bullitt Wheels at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Rears: Black Deep Dish Bullitt Wheel - 2005+ (20x10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I agree with Preston, DD Bullitts for the win! Those are what i want for my car but in 18x9s..:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
either way, need some color behind those wheels. those dd bullitts look pretty sick tho

·
Registered
858 Posts
You dont see that Saleen stripe on S107's very often, i think it looks great!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Preston

Nice job on the painting. I originally wanted to get black wheels with the chrome dish but someone else (wife) wants chrome (I am going to send her this picture though). I think that looks pretty mean. BTW - I just set it as my desktop.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
For my third post in a row. (I will try to keep this one going)

Was able to borrow these for the day. Any opinions?

OR

Who would vote for the SHELBY RAZORS? (Chome)

·
Registered
494 Posts
For my third post in a row. (I will try to keep this one going)

Was able to borrow these for the day. Any opinions?

OR

Who would vote for the SHELBY RAZORS? (Chome)
Chrome razors look great.Check my gallery,i have 20x9 on 255/35 and lowered 1.5 :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those do look great. I am having a hard time uploading my pictures of the ones I borrowed for today. (I think they are to large)

·
Registered
290 Posts
hows the ride with the eibach pro-kit what else did u do to the suspension??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The ride is a little stiffer (not much) The body roll in the corners, excellerating and braking is where it is much better. Would highly recommend. BTW did not get the popping noise that some are talking about.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.