Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
The main elbow appears to not be included!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah that's way overpriced for half a CAI.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
look at the price of the steeda on though and people still buy that.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
It is small,and where is the rest of it? Nice shield.

G

·
Agreed... but I got my Steeda CAI for free so I'm not complaining.

That molded heat shield is pretty sweet.

Sorry... forgot the :gringreen in my original post. Didn't want to come off sounding like an *ss. I have a close friend that went FI and I got his CAI and tuner for nothing. The addition of the :gringreen hopefully puts it in the right context and doesn't make it seem pompous.

Snack

·
Registered
336 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
So the one on eBay they're selling without the airtube??
apparently.... I was actually thinking about buying it, but i'd prefer to buy the whole thing elbow and all, plus you need to tune it and such. So i think getting the whole set would just be a lot less of a headache.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
yep one part missing "It is not a pair. It is one cold air intake assembly for a Bullitt Mustang. The tube from the throttle body to the intake is not included." :happyhapp
Well that stinks. Why would they sell it like that?

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
apparently.... I was actually thinking about buying it, but i'd prefer to buy the whole thing elbow and all, plus you need to tune it and such. So i think getting the whole set would just be a lot less of a headache.
Doesn't make sense to sell it without the elbow. Maybe it's just not in the picture?

·
Registered
26 Posts
yep one part missing "It is not a pair. It is one cold air intake assembly for a Bullitt Mustang. The tube from the throttle body to the intake is not included." :happyhapp

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
The guy is using the tube as a bong.LOL

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The guy selling this also get his hands on other odd s197 parts, like the "Powered By Ford" Shelby GT fender badges. :scratchchin

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.