Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey :wavey does anybody know if you can order the new 08 Bullitt grill from the dealer? If so anybody know the part number and cost? I am wanting one for my black GT!

I wonder if anyone has this grill? What do you guys think it would look like on a regular GT? I don't mind loosing my fog lights because whenever I use them all people do is flash their brights at me! :eyebulge::eyebulge:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm sure you can order one but I don't know if it's available yet. It just so happens that I washed both the GT and the Bullitt today and I took a pic with both grills up close. I think your car would look fine but you might want to consider adding the chrome trim to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input you lucky ******* lol! Nice rides, what one you like the best? tough choice huh... So you what chrome are you speaking of? Did you add chrome to the bullitt grill?

·
Registered
454 Posts
The "beauty ring" around the Bullitt grill is stock with the Bullitt. I would imagine you need to order it as a seperate item.

The GT is just pure class. The Bullitt is pure guts. I'd take the GT out to the car show and take the Bullitt to the track. The Bullitt has a very nice ride though and the stick is a lot more fun than the auto.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i don't have any of my bookmarks on this computer but when i get to them i will send you the link. i know that there are plenty of places that have the grill available for sale right now and have for a little while. the even have the intake up for sale now. I believe you can even order it straight off the ford parts website but it will cost extra money for that. probably better to stick with americanmuscle.com or someone like that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know this is an old thread but the part number for the Bullitt grill is 8R3Z-8200-AA.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
looks like moss is now at $400ish......wow...
Something seems to have gone wrong at Moss, lately. They were once very good on prices.

"elite-auto-styling" had a "blowout sale" on eBaY a few months back; selling the grills for $180 shipped. Something has gone wrong there, too: now $230.

No one will be able to afford anything, at this rate.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Someone told me:

"LMPerformance sells these online for $199
>> with
>> free shipping."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.