Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Go for it. If I'm running with them, then they must be ok. :hihi:

Excellent quality, fit and finish. Life will be good. I'd probably add the anti-squat brackets to finish it off. NOTE: You will likely need a dremmel to open up the holes a bit if you go that route.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Make sure your UCA is adjustable just in case you decide to lower and change your pinion angle. I have the Adjustable UCA and LCAs from CHE and so far they are very solid and have corrected any wheel hop I had.

Have a pro install the UCA though, was worth the money not to have to deal with dropping the gas tank and such.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I've had the adj LCA's for a while. This week Ill get the Upper and Anti squat brackets installed.

No complaints. A little noisier, but its a Mustang!

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
CHE is good stuff. I run their LCAs, axle brace and K-member brace. If you get the UCA, you can skip the bracket, it's really not necessary.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I also have some of there items, but I like the J&M control arms because of the bushing they have developed.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
CHE has great products and excellent customer service to match.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts
I also have some of there items, but I like the J&M control arms because of the bushing they have developed.
I run the J&Ms on the bottom as well secondary to the spherical bushings. Don't know what type CHEs have on LCAs.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
They have the hard poly ball shape inner bushing and the outers are a softer to alow some give for turns. They work great and on the gas they run streight.
And it's pretty strong? I guess I would be worried about it splitting.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
If you aren't changing the mount, you don't need to drop the gas tank.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.