Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i need some instructions to install nitrous kit in my 08 gt, i have install once but on a camaro i sont think i will remember, can someone post a how to install a kit. Thanks

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
That's a very general question, but here's a start:

Google

There are many ways to do it. I would go with instructions from the manufacturer although I would do my Zex kit differently now. It uses coil wires, tps wire, etc in the instructions, but it would be better if it used the wires going straight into the PCM.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the nx wet kit

·
Shelby Gt 350 member
9,239 Posts
I’ll bet the manufacturer can supply you with instructions.:scratchchin

·
Registered
710 Posts
I created one that is a step by step install for Nitrous Express kit. It is in Word format.

Quick note, I refer to a supplement form posted on NX's website. Go to the following URL if you need the supplement.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Instructions/3valvesupplement.pdf

PM me if you need me to e-mail you the install.

Maybe this can be a sticky?

Let me know if this helps.

I’ll bet the manufacturer can supply you with instructions.:scratchchin

Attachments

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Do a clean set up and run conduit over all your lines. run conduit over all ov your wires. You can run you nitrous lines throuh the frame rails so they will be protected. Mounting the bottle may require longer bolts and a long drill bit. I left the instructions on your other post. I am sure plenty of people here will help you,that is why I love this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.