Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show starts tomorrow. I've been in Vegas since last Thursday attending various automotive industry shows, but the SEMA by far outperforms them all. It's like being a kid in a candy store for us Mustang owners. I'll make sure to take plenty of pics & post them when I get home next week. Anyone else going ?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
wish I was there! never been to Vegas but I will one day! you continue to have a great time and pics would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Show starts tomorrow. I've been in Vegas since last Thursday attending various automotive industry shows, but the SEMA by far outperforms them all. It's like being a kid in a candy store for us Mustang owners. I'll make sure to take plenty of pics & post them when I get home next week. Anyone else going ?
I'm leaving on Tuesday, staying at the Hilton, walking distance to the show !!!!!!! Come to the Foose tent (out front) am helping out on a rebuild ask for John.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
I would love to go and check that show out. Looks like a candy store for car parts.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm leaving on Tuesday, staying at the Hilton, walking distance to the show !!!!!!! Come to the Foose tent (out front) am helping out on a rebuild ask for John.
Will do, I'm making my list of stands to visit now.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I took a pass on SEMA this year and going to PRI instead. Right now I wish I was going to SEMA!! LOL

Have fun!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I took a pass on SEMA this year and going to PRI instead. Right now I wish I was going to SEMA!! LOL

Have fun!
See you there....(PRI) :bigthumbsup

Maybe next year we'll meet up at SEMA. Think I may alternate.

There is a difference though...PRI is more hardcore then SEMA. No ricer stuff at PRI :nono:

SEMA, the organization is great for the hobby though and needs to be supported. I'll be a member soon :happydance:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
The 2010 Camaro is the featured car at SEMA this year. Production starts February 16th. GM will have a few pre-production Camaros and five special versions, including the ZL1 with a 550hp 427 cubic inch V8 (LS7 with hotter GMPP cam than the 505hp LS7 in the Z06 'vette) and Camaro Black edition (for those of you who like the look of black on black with black chrome wheels and interior accents).

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The 2010 Camaro is the featured car at SEMA this year. Production starts February 16th. GM will have a few pre-production Camaros and five special versions, including the ZL1 with a 550hp 427 cubic inch V8 (LS7 with hotter GMPP cam than the 505hp LS7 in the Z06 'vette) and Camaro Black edition (for those of you who like the look of black on black with black chrome wheels and interior accents).
GM had both convert. and hard top there last year too. It will be nice to see the others also. Thanks for the information. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
If you see a Saleen Supershaker over there steal it for me.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
See you there....(PRI) :bigthumbsup

Maybe next year we'll meet up at SEMA. Think I may alternate.

There is a difference though...PRI is more hardcore then SEMA. No ricer stuff at PRI :nono:

SEMA, the organization is great for the hobby though and needs to be supported. I'll be a member soon :happydance:
Yeah, We decided to do the same. Economy what it is at the moment. We have to take the whole race team to PRI since we came in 4th in SSO this year so we'll be there in force! LOL

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PRI is also AWESOME too!! I live approx. 88 miles from Orlando, as it gets close PM me, I've got some cocktail passes I'll share.........
Now that sounds like a definite plan. I'll be there well. Our Stand is the ACE/ASNU fuel injection diagnostic equipment.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
PRI is also AWESOME too!! I live approx. 88 miles from Orlando, as it gets close PM me, I've got some cocktail passes I'll share.........
Did someone say drinks???? LOL

Sounds good to me!:D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Anyone up for the best pizza on earth Saturday night in Kissimme? My wife and I love Giordano's. We had it back in May for our family vacation to Disney just be chance.

Then in July for my daughter's Tang Soo tournament in Orlando...we have to go there again. The pizza is just plain wrong it's so good.

Never vacationed in Orlando...going 3 times this year?!?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.