Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the rear blinkers that mimic the 2010 's ? There are kits that you add on and was wondering if they have a boxthat gets in the way or are they just wires? thanks,, John

·
Registered
766 Posts
They are just the sequentials, those are available from '99-present mustangs. It can be either had as plug and play or splicing the wires, your choice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sequentials....

I just added a set to my 05 and they were so simple just like they say " plug and play" I bought mine through GT- Concepts in alabama off E-Bay, 79.95 took about 20 min to install, and the look great.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Make my own

I am making my own sequential circuit from a schematic posted earlier. I took the tail lights out and noticed that the inside light doesn't light for signaling, just braking. There is no wire to the second filament for signaling. I don't know how the plug n play or splice in kits light the inside lamp, must use the brake filament. The bulb holder doesn't have a wire to the signal filament for the inside bulb, so I drilled thru the sealed unit and soldered in a wire. I've spent about $25 for the parts and wire. So I've saved money and have the satisfaction of building it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.