Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my plenium cover from Midwest Auto Gear two weeks ago and haven't been able to take pictures of it because my camera was broken. Anyway I had them match it with my paint and put a black stripe down the center to kind of match my hood and then put a Powered by Ford emblem on it from Shelby Performance Parts. I think it really cleans up the engine bay nicely.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That looks very nice! At first I was super confused because I thought you had a GT... But then I realized you have a V6er haha! Looks cool man! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Sharp looking! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
341 Posts
Even though I'm not a big fan of plenum cover, that one is actually not too bad! Nice job!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I got my plenium cover from Midwest Auto Gear two weeks ago and haven't been able to take pictures of it because my camera was broken. Anyway I had them match it with my paint and put a black stripe down the center to kind of match my hood and then put a Powered by Ford emblem on it from Shelby Performance Parts. I think it really cleans up the engine bay nicely.
Neat and clean looking.

Even though I'm not a big fan of plenum cover, that one is actually not too bad! Nice job!! :bigthumbsup
What I do not like is the plastic covers they are now putting on the cars that are covering up almost the entire engine, like the Changer and Camaro.
I went to a Camaro unveiling several weeks ago, (the car was a V6) and when they popped the hood the entire engine was covered with that plastic cap.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
It certainly makes keeping the top of the engine clean a lot easier.
Looks good.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice addition! love the fuse box cover as well...i have the GT one, really brightens up the motor area! good job!:gringreen

·
Registered
766 Posts
pegs...shocks...lucky...
I really like that powered by ford emblem

·
Registered
442 Posts
that definatly gives a great look under the hood very nice. where did you get it

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.