Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
power

one thing u can start buy doin is daul exshaut then throttle body change an add turbo to it are find u a super coop motor from a thunderbird an take the supercharger off it an put on ur v6 it will tk a lil mod but it will work

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'd suggest getting an intake and SCT tuner. You can get them bundled together along with Free tunes for life. The Tuner will let you adjust for economy or performance 91-87 octane. With the Free tunes for life after you have done some other mods. You can have bama tunes write you a custom tune for your new mods to squeeze alittle more out of your mods.

·
Registered
504 Posts
one thing u can start buy doin is daul exshaut then throttle body change an add turbo to it are find u a super coop motor from a thunderbird an take the supercharger off it an put on ur v6 it will tk a lil mod but it will work

I think that supercharger only works on a pre-splitport (98 and below) Sixxer. I'm not sure what superchargers will bolt up to the newer motor. Maybe if your were to find a gt500 Supercharger?

·
Registered
41,514 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you found the tech section to help you out.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
45,766 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Raleigh? I think I've seen that car. Carolina Mustang over in Cary has lots of stuff to drool over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.