Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i've gotten lots of great feedback about this forum so decided to register an account for myself. My names Carlos but everyone knows me as DareDevil (long story but will tell it soon) i've owned 3 mustangs all v8's but due to some financial and family problems I now only have my 2009 Mustang v6 45th anniversary. I've made a little project out of it and added a number of mods to it enough to keep it in the 14 second range in the 1/4 it's quite a "Sleeper" running strong and quick for a 4.0 All motor, Will post time slips, pictures and mods as soon as i get the chance. Looking forward to this forum :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
478 Posts
welcome to the site looks nice:bigthumbsup
what are your mods?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a bunch :wavey

well to start off with the basics i have a custom shaker system with a ford racing cold air intake, full exhaust, pypes shorty headers, and a ford racing x pipe with GTA mufflers (the same found on the Shelby mustang) I have a tune from BAMA performance for all my mods and it has really woken up my car and starting to perform really great. Later on in the long run i wouldn't mind throwing in a little bit of juice but will need to do alot of homework so i don't blow anything :nono:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thanks for stopping in and joining us.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:kooky: Welcome to AFM. :yup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts