Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 16 and got really lucky being able to get a new 2011 V6 premium ( first sold at my dealer :gringreen ).
I was thinking of putting a new CAI into it but not seeing anything for the 2011? Are 2010 aftermarket parts compatible witht he 2011? If so any tips of brands that run well in the V6? I wanted to verify before doing something stupid and messing up the entire pony...

Also thinking of a new Corsa exaust, any reviews?
Im open for any tips to get the most out of my pony, or any suggestions. Such as will the lag on my acceleration get better as the car breaks in?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Nothing is the same with the 11 Mustang and the 10 Mustang except most of the body components! Anyway the 11 has a 3.7 Litre Motor and the 10 have a 4.0 so to answer your question nothing mechanical will bolt right up! Aftermarket parts are now being designed and hitting the markets, some parts for the 11 Mustang are already out!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what i figured... Thank you very much if you note any site with new items please forward me the link! Trying to tune up my v6 a bit ( so i can kick my friends v6 camaro even more than i already am ).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome!
We're all pretty much in the same boat! If you encounter anything *new* for the '11, make sure you Post it here, so we can all be in the know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, I am searching literally almost everyday all over the web and different forums. If i figure anything out ill make sure to post it up.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
My buddy got the corsa prototype Corsa said it will cost $1200 screw that they are overyly expensive for sucky exhaust(well sound wise) my buddy loves it for the performance end though. So to each there own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.