Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 v6 premium mustang and Ive been thinking about getting quarter window louvers any opinions pics ideas would be great

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that's cool i was wondering if you could see out of them and just to the general thread I was wondering I any of them decrease visibility?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like mine that I picked up from hubcapsplus.com or dgcustomauto.com, same exact louvers. Painted to match.

You can see out of them and the install is easy. The silverhorse ones look fine but the whole glass replacement thing concerned me.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
603 Posts
Everyone has their opinion on what they like. I like mine since they are sized to fit right on the lines of the glass, the Roush ones fit over the window and some, although they do look nice too. Have fun picking one.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i've had roush on my previous stang, i dont like them, they look too big... i love the way SHR look! getting them installed this weekend :kooky:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Those will really compliment your Bullitt well, look forward to pictures of that.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow those look great mustangfun101 ya I'm worried about the glass replacement too especially because it's unreversible and I was looking at the roush ones and there's a preprinted set at American muscle at this link http://www.americanmuscle.com/musta...Window Louvers - Pre-painted (05-10)^1^199.99

You can put the glass back once you take it out. You just have to reseal the window back up. I just don't want to ruin the excellent interior by having to look out plastic in the back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh i didnt even consider the plastic and ya now that i look the roush ones are a little big ahhhh so many choices haha

·
Registered
175 Posts
here are some pics of roush louvers on my previous stang.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I definitely see what you mean about being to big when u get the shr ones please put up pics lol

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I just tinted the h*** out of all my windows and called it a day. No visability issues, well except at night from time to time.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ive had mine since i got the car. Definite blind spot right there. If you get some i would suggest getting ones you can see out, even if its a bit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok thank you guys ya i figured there would be a little bit of a blind spot but ill definitely get ones i can see out of a little bit

·
Registered
175 Posts
here are a few pictures after installing shr louvers this morning

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.