Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Does anybody with an 2010 v6 have one of these or have any knowledge on them? Ive seen only like 2 companies that make them mmr and c&l I think. ive read from the 09 that some require tuning and Im not sure what and how to do this or if I want to since I just bought my CAR LIKE A WEEK AGO lol :happydance:
thanx for the input in advance..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You should post pictures of your car. I love the 10's. You should be able to use a 05-09 CAI because the V6 stayed the same engine wise but I am not entirely sure.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will soon, I just got my windows tinted now its looking real slick..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found that MMR makes an intake that doesn't require a tune, does anyone have an opinion on this manufacturer and their products??

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I found that MMR makes an intake that doesn't require a tune, does anyone have an opinion on this manufacturer and their products??
I've heard that for the newer Stangs (S197s) you should get a CAI with a tune. :bigthumbsup Most people seem to recommend JLT and C&L... haven't heard much about MMR. :scratchchin

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If you do not get a tune with the 4.0L then you gain no real power. The power from the CAI/Tune combo comes from the tune. The computer will not reset for the added air, it has to be done with the tune. They are well worth it though for the 4.0L, we are talking about 20hp give or take. Not bad at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.