Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Does anyone here have a race red convertible with black stripes on it? 2010 and newee plz... If so, plzzzzzz post a few pics of ur ride.. I want to see how the stripes look on a convertible race red as i am buying one but not sure about the stripes yet :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi all

Does anyone here have a race red convertible with black stripes on it? 2010 and newee plz... If so, plzzzzzz post a few pics of ur ride.. I want to see how the stripes look on a convertible race red as i am buying one but not sure about the stripes yet :)
race red does not exist in 2010 it is a new color for 2011 sorry

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here is my vert with very subtle black-stripe treatment. I am thinking about adding the hood-spear stripes for just a little more black up front.

A local dealer has a Race Red Shelby GT500 with the over the top wide black stripes - I think it looks like a million bucks!

Race Red and black is a great combo in my opinion... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi all

Did you see the racing stripe on the hood of the 2011 race red coupe on "POST YOUR MUSTANG PHOTOS" thread, posted a day or two ago?

I am pretty sure it was black.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.. The only problem is this is not a convertibla... And this is the Roush look by the way.

This is wgat my car should look like when i get it.. So im wondering whether stripes would look good or not
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308173085.640473.jpg
Cheers

·
Registered
646 Posts
I thought about it for a bit, but ultimately decided against it. With a black top, the only things that would be striped would be the hood and trunk. You'd also have a blank strip above the windshield with all of the kits I've seen. With the pedestal spoiler and hood scoop, I thought it would be too cluttered looking. Graphic Express sells stripe kits and has pictures for them BTW.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx 2011GrabberGT.. I looked at what they have and ordered the hood stripes i like.. I will only have it on half the hood, its kinda nice and unique too :)

Thanks a lot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.