Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a kona blue 2010 GT premium....bought used with 15k miles to save a ton, even with all the left over rebate offerings on new 2010s.

I have always wanted a Saleen and was going to tackle it little by little instead of the $60k. Love the look, but just saw the GT350.

1) Where do you find the body kits for the Shelby? Pricing?

2) What can I expect to pay for paint and install on either the Saleen or Shelby body kit?

3) Love the classic nostalgic Shelby look with white stripes on the blue, but Sallen is so sleek. Given Steve Saleen's issues with Saleen and his new SMS, will the old Saleen even carry the "wow" factor it always did? SMS looks sweet, but not paying 5k for a body kit!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
I vote for leaving her in a plain wrapper and dumping that $$ into go-fast mods then making unsuspecting Shelby owners look stupid!:bigthumbsup

Just a personal guideline of mine. If it doesn't make it go faster, bark louder, corner harder, or stop quicker I'm not spending my hard earned $$$ on it.

BTW, 5K will buy you a helluva power-adder!! What could YOU do with an extra 150HP? (give a 5.0 owner a serious WTF!? moment - that's what:gringreen)

-HD

·
Registered
249 Posts
I vote for leaving her in a plain wrapper and dumping that $$ into go-fast mods then making unsuspecting Shelby owners look stupid!:bigthumbsup

Just a personal guideline of mine. If it doesn't make it go faster, bark louder, corner harder, or stop quicker I'm not spending my hard earned $$$ on it.

BTW, 5K will buy you a helluva power-adder!! What could YOU do with an extra 150HP? (give a 5.0 owner a serious WTF!? moment - that's what:gringreen)

-HD
Watch out for the supercharged Shelbys:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts