Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is a little early, but make plans to come to the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota for the 4th Annual Sturgis Mustang Rally Labor Day weekend 2010, September 2-6th.

There will be auto cross, drag racing, pub crawls, show n shine, poker runs, Mustang rodeo, and live entertainment.

If you have any questions please visit www.sturgismustangrally.com and leave a post.

It is a great time to pre-register and get in on the SMR limited edition Jack Daniels Single Barrel bottle and SMR limited edition Wine with the Platinum Package.

If you plan on attending post on here and spread the word. It is a great time and something the whole family can enjoy. Bring the husband, wife, kids, grandparents, shoot even the in-laws for a great time.

Last year there were caravans of Mustangs that came from all over the country. Keep in touch with all that are coming at the rally website.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I went last year and I'm coming again! WE have a group of about 6 cars that will caravan across the state. Last year I trailered my 67 and it about killed me to pull it. This year I'm driving baby!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm registered & have the rooms reserved, so we're good to go! Have a group of about 12 cars making the trip this year.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm stoaked to go this year (third year)! Heck I'm even missing a friends wedding (wife is even IN it)! Highly suggested to come if anyway possible - good times!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
108 Posts
That weekend will be here before we know it. This month is just flyin by!

What price will you pay missing that wedding? LOL!

·
Registered
108 Posts
And as quickly as it came, it's done for another year:mesad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.