Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a couple "will X from the 2010 fit?" threads, so I thought I'd throw my question into the hat.

It looks like the 2010 has the remote entry fob built into the key. Does anyone know if these will work for 05 and up? I'd love to get a better solution than the janky aftermarket all-in-one key I am using.

S

·
0 Posts
Do a search on Ebay. I remember when this came up before there was a store that sold the blank keys for the Focus and Fusioni and they could be cut and programmed for the Stang. Sorry that I don't remember any details past that but I thought I'd share real quick before jetting back to work...

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Do a search on Ebay. I remember when this came up before there was a store that sold the blank keys for the Focus and Fusioni and they could be cut and programmed for the Stang. Sorry that I don't remember any details past that but I thought I'd share real quick before jetting back to work...

:bigthumbsup
this solution only worked for 07+ mustangs if i remember correct... so im interested in this as well.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
554 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of what that key looks like? I like mine with the Mustang slip cover from Scott Drake. Just curipous though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yes is the same from the fusion and focus.. and it works with the 2007+

and they get pricey too.. i got mine for 40 and now they are around 60

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes that is correct from my understanding that the Fusion key will work on '07+ only, I have an early '07 that I bought in Sept '06 and the Fusion key works great. I paid around 40 bucks for it on eBay and Lowe's cut it for free. Make sure you have both the original key fobs when programming new key.

·
Registered
234 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.