Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited to announce that I am about to buy my first car. As a college student I have been saving money since 8th grade so that I would be able to buy a car that I would be proud of. After much deliberation I have decided on a 2010 mustang! :smilie However, being that I have waited so long to buy my first Mustang, I want it to be something special. So, I am having a hard time finding a 2010 GT with the track pack and a glass roof all in a color I want. Am I being too picky in my decision or should I wait until the right one rolls around?

Is the glass roof worth waiting for?
Does the track pack make a significant difference on the daily drive?

-Thanks for any advice,
Cheers

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Definintely think the track pack would be fun, BUT adding the glass roof will make the car heavier.

Just food for thought :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Are you being too picky? I don't think so, if you have been saving money since the 8th grade, it's obvious you want to get exactly what you want, and it sure seems like you deserve it. I personally would definitely get the track pack, it will make a difference in the daily drive, and it will be a bit stiffer. If you have any plans of modding the car, just get it. As far as the glass roof, go sit in or test drive some with and without it. It is pretty cool, just decide if you want to pay the extra money for it. It will add a little weight, but unless you plan on racing the car it shouldn't be a problem. One thing I have noticed is that you are looking at a 2010. How much cheaper can you get it than a 2011? I personally would see if it is at all possible to get the 2011, even if it had less options. That new 5.0 is pretty sweet. I would even wait until some used 2011's show up, but that is just me. I'm not too big on the new styling, so the only way I could see myself in one if it had the 5.0

·
Registered
164 Posts
As a owner of a 10 gt with a glass roof I can honestly say it is worth it especially with spring right around the corner. I have a picture of mine in my profile if you want to get an idea of what it looks like from the inside. Hope you get what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts