Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Mustang V6 Pony Package MT82.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Pony Package and when I go on to AmericanMuscle, it says that the grilles fit all except the pony package cars? Is that for the overlays only? I’m trying to just replace the upper grille entirely (no overlays) and get a MCA/Boss 302 look. I do not like chrome and I like the more aggressive designs of the completely open flow upper grilles. I haven’t been able to find any info on this and don’t want to waste my money on something that won’t fit anyways.
Thanks,
Malachi.

·
Super Moderator
3,778 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
Registered
2013 Mustang V6 Brembo
2,554 Posts
That is for the overlays, the MCoA grille used to be sold in the Accessory shop at Ford.com. I went from the MCoA grille to the California Special on my 2013 since I could not find the lower grille when mine was hit and broke by a piece of a rock.

·
Registered
2011 Mustang V6 Pony Package MT82.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is for the overlays, the MCoA grille used to be sold in the Accessory shop at Ford.com. I went from the MCoA grille to the California Special on my 2013 since I could not find the lower grille when mine was hit and broke by a piece of a rock.
Thanks. I figured that’s all it was but wanted to be sure.
Would be sweet if it still was. Guess if I want a genuine CS or MCoA grille I’d be buying it off of someone’s car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts