Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to put the 2005-2010 Saleen Super Shaker on a 2011 Mustang GT?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
166 Posts
Best bet would probably calling Saleen direct, or sending a pm to tm or Matt.
Sorry I'm not much help.

G

·
0 Posts
Any supercharger designed for the 4.6 will not work on the 5.0 without serious modifications. The Saleen kit is a thoroughly designed unit so whatever it would take to make it fit the 5.0 would likely compromise much of Saleen's R&D.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best bet would probably calling Saleen direct, or sending a pm to tm or Matt.
Sorry I'm not much help.
TM? I am sorry, I am new the forum termanology, and who is Matt? .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any supercharger designed for the 4.6 will not work on the 5.0 without serious modifications. The Saleen kit is a thoroughly designed unit so whatever it would take to make it fit the 5.0 would likely compromise much of Saleen's R&D.
Do any of yall, think Saleen will make an 5.0 version? I saw on youtube, a 2011 one with a supershaker on it somehow...tho, another interesting idea is a shaker hood with a, Vortex since it sits lower than, other superchargers..it would take some FAB, but the tubing might work?

·
Registered
182 Posts
The Saleen Supercharger for the 5.0 is completely different design from the 4.6 version. Making a Supershaker work on the new on would be pretty difficult, so I doubt it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I hope Saleen makes a new one for the 5.0

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
166 Posts
We would be lucky to see anything from Saleen for the 2011-2014 cars again given the new Mustangs arrival soon. They The 05-09 Saleen years were some of my favorite Mustang ever.

You would also be lucky to find an original SuperShaker since Saleen went bankrupt some years back and has not been producing parts ever since. They are now working on a slow recovery back to the market but IMO there is a long way to go before they get back to the street market...if they ever do...

And yeah, it will not fit a Coyote engine btw.gif

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We would be lucky to see anything from Saleen for the 2011-2014 cars again given the new Mustangs arrival soon. They The 05-09 Saleen years were some of my favorite Mustang ever.

You would also be lucky to find an original SuperShaker since Saleen went bankrupt some years back and has not been producing parts ever since. They are now working on a slow recovery back to the market but IMO there is a long way to go before they get back to the street market...if they ever do...

And yeah, it will not fit a Coyote engine btw.gif
PISS!!! That sucks, I hate that!!! I was wanting to put a supershaker on my own 05 mustang...bc i already have a ShakerHood on my mustang...it would fit perfectly....this sucks....I looked on EBay, and everywhere for one...anyone know anything on where I
could look?skep.gif

·
Registered
182 Posts
. Your only chance would be if one came up used. I know 2 guys that have been looking for the Supershaker upgrade kit for about a year with no luck.

·
Registered
166 Posts
TM? I am sorry, I am new the forum termanology, and who is Matt? .
I apologize.
The brain was not functioning well when I posted that.
I saw Saleen and thought Steeda.
TJ, Matt, & Gus all work for Steeda.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I apologize.
The brain was not functioning well when I posted that.
I saw Saleen and thought Steeda.
TJ, Matt, & Gus all work for Steeda.
Thanks, I will look them up, that an I already PMed BrenSpeed...no reply yet...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saleen Super shaker kit needed

Hello everyone,
I'm looking everywhere for a super shaker kit from saleen .
They are not longer available and no one seems to know if saleen will ever produce more of the units .
Does anyone knows anything about this or where I could find an used unit , don't care price , I just want one ...:help:
Thanks a million

1 - 18 of 18 Posts