Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the 2011 Mustang Brembo pkg wheels are considered a "wanted" or liked wheel? I have an opportunity to buy 4 with 1,000km on them no rash, in boxes and just wanted to know what they would be worth or what would be a good price?

thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
They are very nice looking wheels, and were a breath of fresh air in a sea of 5-spokes. Considering the tires at $300+ new, and the wheels can be had for $200 each (track-pack-black), make your own decision on price. They are not rare, and typically when someone is selling them they are doing so to offset the price of somthing else.

They are heavy, like any factory wheel.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I switched to them and am VERY happy I did. I love the way they look. they were $900 shipped, tread was about 75% remaining.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love mine, wouldn't have the mustang any other way.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
I picked up a set (wheels, tires, TPMS, lugs) that had 50 miles on them from a friend that upgraded to 20" wheels as soon as he got the car. I paid $1,200 for them last December.

I love the look of them, one of the best looking factory wheels to ever be put on a Mustang IMO.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I picked up a set (wheels, tires, TPMS, lugs) that had 50 miles on them from a friend that upgraded to 20" wheels as soon as he got the car. I paid $1,200 for them last December.

I love the look of them, one of the best looking factory wheels to ever be put on a Mustang IMO.
With the stock PZero, $1200 is a super deal. The tires themselves cost that much. Congrats.

I like the Brembo rims better than the Performance Package/CS rims. Not so much because of the look but rather they are 9 inches wide IIRC and 275 tires can used with them. The PP/CS rims are only 8.5 inches, 255 tires are about as wide as you can run.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I didnt like them much when I first got the car. But the wheels will grow on you. As stated, they are different looking than the norm which makes them kind of unique.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Brembo wheels are a big reason I got that package. I knew I would be happy with the wheels and wouldn't have to spend money on any aftermarket wheels(although I really love the RTR wheels). If you can get them for around a grand with decent tread I would say that would be a great deal.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I love them, they cost about $700 each (OEM), so if you can get them for a good price go for it.
Yup; a rim ordered at the dealership is right at $750.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I love them. And being able to buy them in black for $200/each isn't the same for me unless you're planning on powdercoating them. I love the kind of dark silver color to them. Hides brake dust well and looks great. The Brembo wheels (and summer tires) are the major reason I got that package. Upgraded brakes were an added bonus.

So yea, if you can get a good price on them I'd say go for it. If they are including the tires it will be a performance upgrade too over the all-seasons that come on non-Brembo cars. Assuming you still have stock rubber that is.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The wheels look great as far as any stock wheel is concerned. Clean 5 spoke look and I do like the finish
The Brembo brake package is $1700 which is truly worth it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts