Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple recent photos my friend took of my car.

Ran down my old 285/30/20 Nitto Invo's! 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0l California Special Burnout - YouTube

2011 Mods:

91 Bama race tune
Saleen Grill
Steeda LCA
UPR UCA
Steeda Panhard bar
Eibach front and rear sway bar kit
C&L CAI
Magnaflow exhaust with street series mufflers and offroad x-pipe
20 X 8.5 & 20 X 10 TSW Nurburgring with 255/35/20 Nitto Invo and 315/30/20 Toyo Proxes R888
4.10 gears (auto)

2012 Mods:
DSS Carbon fiber driveshaft
Kooks 1 - 3/4 headers with offroad x-pipe
3000 - 3200 Circle D stall convertor
GO Pro HeroHD 2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I absolutely love that first photo. Nice list of mods. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I absolutely love that first photo. Nice list of mods.
Thanks I cannot wait to crank up the new go fast parts this spring. Last year I ran 12.8 2.2 60ft 112MPH and it was 5400 DA that day.

·
Registered
331 Posts
WOW...LOVE the car...love the burnout...however I said the same thing your buddy did before he said it....200 dollars of rubber gone....:gringreen It was worth it for a video that willl live in infamy.....they're only tires.........your exhaust sounded great too.....

Hey...also....give a review of the DSS Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft.....I've got one ordered that may be sent to my parents house....before I try to get too far above 150 on when whipple charged....too many drive shaft failure threads around to trust the stock one...better safe than sorry.......

·
Registered
719 Posts
Heard the rev limitor too !!!!

WOW...LOVE the car...love the burnout...however I said the same thing your buddy did before he said it....200 dollars of rubber gone....:gringreen It was worth it for a video that willl live in infamy.....they're only tires.........your exhaust sounded great too.....

Hey...also....give a review of the DSS Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft.....I've got one ordered that may be sent to my parents house....before I try to get too far above 150 on when whipple charged....too many drive shaft failure threads around to trust the stock one...better safe than sorry.......
I like to do the same ...I call it burning the tires off. I wait till the last minutes/days- before 'puttin on the new sneakers though ! Example...and Audi didn't even compensate me for making them a commercial/w/rings.This car is an Auto trans/paddle shift.I am loving the MT82 set-up in my LS even more.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like to do the same ...I call it burning the tires off. I wait till the last minutes/days- before 'puttin on the new sneakers though ! Example...and Audi didn't even compensate me for making them a commercial/w/rings.This car is an Auto trans/paddle shift.I am loving the MT82 set-up in my LS even more.
Very nice! I've gained a new respect for Audi's living here in Germany.....I've seen some come by me like I was painted on the guard rail..........

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great photos!! What camera are you using to get those great shots?
canon rebel EOS t3i :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts