Ford Mustang Forum banner

2011 Convertible GT Car Cover Recommendations?

1873 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gofomoco66
Please let me know what the best Car Cover would be for my 2011 GT convertible?
Thanks, KTigerStang
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A garage.

Seriously, my 2006 is getting a top replaced because some numbnuts decided it needed to be slashed. $2000 repair.
I bought the Dustop cover through AutoAnything for my 2011 vert and I'm happy with the fit. My car is stored inside so my main concern is keeping the dust off. Your particular use will determine the best cover for you.
like magnatic, my 5.0 will be kept in the garage so dust will also be my #1 concern. I tried to find out all the info that I could and the Covercraft covers seem to be very good. I ordered a dustop yesterday from AutoAnything.com 800-874-8888(yeah I know that I need the car before I needed the cover but you gotta get the nursery ready before the baby arrives:winks) and when I asked if they had any discounts my sales rep([email protected] ext.619) gave me 10% off!! that dropped the price from $206.22 down to $185.60......plus free shipping... the only bad thing is they don't offer a ford/mustang logo on the cover for $20.00 to $25.00 as some other sites do. dont' know about ya'll but I always like a discount!:strut:
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.