Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! So.. is it alright to more or less RE-introduce myself? :D It's been a little bit since I've been here and since then there's been a pretty major change xD The last time I was here I owned a 2000 Mustang V6. Well, yesterday I drove two and a half hours south to pick myself up a practically-new 2011 V6 :) Got it from the original buyer, only person that ever drove it was his daughter *back and fourth to college, she wanted a 4x4 though therefore getting her Dad to sell it* it's been garage kept, and well maintained according to him. Went to AutoZone a little later in the day and from what they could tell there isn't a thing wrong with it, other than the fact that it was running kinda hot.. Either way though, I think I lucked out :D Watcha guys think? I'll try and get some more pictures up soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey! So.. is it alright to more or less RE-introduce myself? :D It's been a little bit since I've been here and since then there's been a pretty major change xD The last time I was here I owned a 2000 Mustang V6. Well, yesterday I drove two and a half hours south to pick myself up a practically-new 2011 V6 :) Got it from the original buyer, only person that ever drove it was his daughter *back and fourth to college, she wanted a 4x4 though therefore getting her Dad to sell it* it's been garage kept, and well maintained according to him. Went to AutoZone a little later in the day and from what they could tell there isn't a thing wrong with it, other than the fact that it was running kinda hot.. Either way though, I think I lucked out :D Watcha guys think? I'll try and get some more pictures up soon.
Welcome.

What's the mileage and cost?
Also do you plan to get a warranty?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah welcome back. Mileage? Pricetag? Your front bumper... are those bugs or paint chips? can't tell

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Welcome to AFM

Reactions: Ryan6700

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome back to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/2010-14-Mustang
Same post I got when I introduced myself. Wait... do you paste the same welcome message to all the new guys? :wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome back to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/2010-14-Mustang
Same post I got when I introduced myself. Wait... do you paste the same welcome message to all the new guys? :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!!! The car has about 86K miles on it, it cost me $10K even, and the bumper was just dirty, looked fine after it rained xD There's a little ding in the hood and the lower part of the front bumper looks like it hit the curb at one point.. but I'm not all that much worried about it, might look into getting that fixed in the future. I'm not sure about a warranty.. I'll definitely look into it though. In the meantime here's some more pics :D

http://imgur.com/a/cCjPZ

S

·
0 Posts
Hello and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Forums" Icon at the upper left side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts