Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've read that there were only 2023 Mustang Club of America cars delivered for 2011, which makes it kinda rare. I've also read that there were not that many Performance Package cars delivered for 2011 as well. So, how rare is a car with the two packages combined? Anyone have any firm numbers for MCA + PP?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I didnt think you could get the two packages together aren't they exclusive to one another?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yup - 120 total

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I didnt think you could get the two packages together aren't they exclusive to one another?
You might be confusing the performance package for the pony package. The performance package (manual trans only) can be combined with any of the V6 packages with exception of the pony package (202A).

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup - 120 total
SERIOUSLY?!?

120 MCA/PP cars were produced???

If that is true, then I really do have a very rare horse, indeed. It also makes me appreciate the combo much more!

Now if I can only figure out how many of those 120 came with Glass Roof, Nav and HID in saddle brown with Sterling Grey, I might be even more scared to park my car outside...

·
Registered
585 Posts
SERIOUSLY?!?

If that is true, then I really do have a very rare horse, indeed. It also makes me appreciate the combo much more!

Now if I can only figure out how many of those 120 came with Glass Roof, Nav and HID in saddle brown with Sterling Grey, I might be even more scared to park my car outside...
Seeing as the glass roof and nav aren't in a majority of Mustangs built, you could possibly have the only MCA/PP with that combo of options.

How do you like your 2011 MCA? I should have my 2012 MCA in about 2 weeks :gringreen

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SERIOUSLY?!?

Sterling Grey MCA PP - down to 1 of 26

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seeing as the glass roof and nav aren't in a majority of Mustangs built, you could possibly have the only MCA/PP with that combo of options.

How do you like your 2011 MCA? I should have my 2012 MCA in about 2 weeks :gringreen
I am loving my MCA even more now! =) One thing is that I coouldn't have imagined ordering it without the Performance PAckage though - made a great car even more of a blast to drive!

Be forewarned - this car doesn't have to be driven. It MUST be driven! =) I have owned a few rwd german cars, but there is just something that the MCA/PP combo that is just different! Never did I ever think I would say that about an American car. This thing is just flat-out awesome.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sterling Grey MCA PP - down to 1 of 26
Dang! Where are you pulling/calculating your numbers from? I am really now very interested in finding out how truly rare my pony is....

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I bought my MCA COA which comes with a spec sheet. PROD #s are broken out by body style / color, and by color / option. Unfortunately it does not give permutations of options.

Glass roof w/ Sterling: 30, but no way to tell you PP Glass roof w/ Sterling

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought my MCA COA which comes with a spec sheet. PROD #s are broken out by body style / color, and by color / option. Unfortunately it does not give permutations of options.

Glass roof w/ Sterling: 30, but no way to tell you PP Glass roof w/ Sterling
Nice =) I am going to get my MCA COA when they come out with the dash plaques, etc. for it. Might as well do it all in one go.

Is there any info on cars with Nav/Electronicas package or is that too fine of a detail? I figure that's a better one to determine than the HID, security or comfort packages, etc. that are also on the car.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I only see 1 NAV option code ( Prem AM/FM w/ Nav 58N) and that shows 354 total , 58 sterling gray

The single rarest option of all BTW is Prem AM/FM stereo w/ 6-disc changer - 3 made TOTAL

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So 26 Sterling Grey MCAs is probably all that I am going to get it narrowed down to, it looks like. Oh well. Maybe at some point there will be another source of data that the true figure can be gleaned from.

Just want to say how much I appreciate all your help with the productions figures, etc. Many thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.