Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-

I am submitting info to an attorney in regards to issues I currently have with my car within 10 months... My car has been in the shop 4 times for the same issue and it appears everytime I get it back, it's worse... If you are also experiencing the same issues with your vehicle send a post to this thread with your email address so i can forward to the attorney..

I feel we deserve to get reimbursed for the problems and this issue has opened the door for a class action lawsuit which at this point in time my car is considered a LEMON...

The more people that participate in this petition, the chances are we do not have to pay for attorney fees..

Thank you-

Ray

·
Registered
117 Posts
I haven't taken mine in yet, just finding the time to do so is a burden. I was at Ford yesterday buying my daughter a car, and when I met with the service advisor, I also ask him about the clutch issues with the 2011 Mustang GT, we ran it through the system (Oasis) Ford doesn't have any type of TSP, or recall. I'm wondering what's going on now. This is a BIG issue. The folks that aren't having problems will consider this winning. Who cares.... If mine isn't fixed correctly and solid, I'll be with you. I believe I’ll be dropping mine off Monday or Tuesday after work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.