Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I never thought I'd want one of these but its probably because I've only ever driven boring cars. -- I'd love to have a 2011 mustang gt diecast car for my desk at work. Problem is, I can only find gt500 versions.

Anyone found a gt version anywhere? I mean, come-on, the 5.0 is back, isn't that reason enough for a model!?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd love to have a 2011 mustang gt diecast car for my desk at work. Problem is, I can only find gt500 versions.
I did manage to find a 2010 GT in a metallic blue ... closest I could get. Also it has stupid "dubs" on it.

I will post the name of the manufacturer when I get home.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah there are some 2010 versions out there. I may settle for one... I want mine to say 5.0 on the side! That would be awesome. Heck, I'd settle for a 2011 5.0 hot wheels car if I had to!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, if any of you would entertain the idea of a plastic model kit, Revell has just released a lovely, detailed new one.

Of the 2010.

:banghead:

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
I've been wanting the same thing...especially in Grabber Blue...haven't seen any :(
+1

I was able to find a 1/64 scale Grabber Blue '10 Mustang GT at Toys-R-Us.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Looking for one also..

Die Cast of a 2011 5.0 GT Coupe

Kona Blue of course..:worship

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I got a zipzap of an 05 Mustang a number of years ago

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking for one also..

Die Cast of a 2011 5.0 GT Coupe

Kona Blue of course..:worship
Yup, exactly what I'd get.

I dunno... maybe I get a kona blue 2010 and find some mini plastic numbers and glue the 5.0 on there?!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Yeah you'd think somebody would have updated their existing model to make the 2011 5.0 version by now.

I wouldn't mind an RC version I could thrash a little harder than I do the real one, LOL.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
You mean, everyone doesn't have a near replica of their car in 1/64th?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
175 Posts
I saw this at walmart today $4 for the set, there was a cool looking red raptor too. Some sicko put a charger and challenger in the same pack at the factory. They only had the mustang in Metallic red.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
There are a bunch of 2010 cars floating around in different sizes. I'm looking forward to finding those 2011's in that Maisto catalog though. I also have the 2010 GT 1:24 with the Dubs on my desk at work.

As far as the 1:64 size, I took that exact red one in the picture, and drilled a little hole in the rear license plate area, and screwed in a very small screw eye bolt. It became my key chain.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.