Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube - ‪2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Borla S-Type Axle Backs, GoPro‬‏

My first attempt at making a video, used a GoPro Hero mounted upside down from top of inside of windshield. These are just the axle-backs and they sound much quieter in the video (think the audio on this camera is just average). Still gives a good idea of the solid nature of the Borla exhausts for the new coyote, as well as the particular exhaust notes. Gonna try and make a compilation video when I get more footage, from outside, inside, behind, on top, drive-bys, etc. Regardless, enjoy!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks for posting this clip, TL ! I don't hate the stock exhaust but want a deeper, throatier growl! The Borla S types seem to be the ticket.
BTW, what back cover did you use on the Go Pro during this video?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used the "open" back door to the GoPro, the one that says for wind speeds under 100 mph.

The Borla S is fantastic, but is considerably louder than stock when you are giving it any throttle in the lower gears. The video seems to make it sound quieter than it probably is in real life. Still a great high quality system that I would highly recommend if you wanna turn some heads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.