Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all my fellow Mustang bretheren out there in Mustang Land. Could you please share with me some vanity (personalized) plate ideas for my black 2011 Mustang GT 5.0? I only have three ideas for now...do you like one of the three ideas I have thought of so far which is (FIVEOH, 1BADGT or 2011 GT) or do you have another idea to make my Pony car tag truly unique? Thank's to all of you for your time, ideas and help! Take care, Jack :)

BTW, Mississippi limits vanity plates to seven letters or numbers.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
BLKWIDO, ANAKIN , GRMREPR, MOMBA are a few I can think of that are different

·
Registered
75 Posts
2FAST4U - To fast for you
CU LATR - See you later
SEEULTR - See you later
U LOSE - You lose
U LOST - You lose
STANG11 - Stang 2011
50STANG - 5.0 Stang

·
Registered
411 Posts
ODODODOD would not confuse me,however using some 10codes would be confusing. 10codes vary by state but I almost got 10-27 which is drivers license check,Officer calling dispatch for a 10-27 on tag number 10-27,haha. also 10-28 registration check,my fav 10-80 chase in progress.Just some officer humor,can you tell we spend alot of time alone on duty? Be nice.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
ODODODOD would not confuse me,however using some 10codes would be confusing. 10codes vary by state but I almost got 10-27 which is drivers license check,Officer calling dispatch for a 10-27 on tag number 10-27,haha. also 10-28 registration check,my fav 10-80 chase in progress.Just some officer humor,can you tell we spend alot of time alone on duty? Be nice.
I'm in Hot Pursuit of a 2011 Ford Mustang, Blue in color, believed to be supercharged, were losin him, were losin him, get the chopper, big time 10-80, speeds in excess of 160.....Dropped Donut in my lap, you copy that dispatch? :p

just playin, I have total respect for Peace officers, keep up the good work. :)

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Here is a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm in Hot Pursuit of a 2011 Ford Mustang, Blue in color, believed to be supercharged, were losin him, were losin him, get the chopper, big time 10-80, speeds in excess of 160.....Dropped Donut in my lap, you copy that dispatch? :p

just playin, I have total respect for Peace officers, keep up the good work. :)

I know offithers in Idaahoe,careful. :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please keep 'em Comin...

Hey everyone, I sure appreciate ALL your ideas and responses...it sure will be hard to choose just 'one' vanity plate name...you fellow 'Stangbangers are sure highly creative and imaginative that's for sure! Please keep 'em comin and thanks again for ALL your ideas and time! Have a great weekend and be safe! I look forward to hearing from you guys. :wavey Jack

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Something like mine or Barricade ( Decepticon )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Great plate Rockin! That cop car looks like a decepticon. Awesome.

I know offithers in Idaahoe,careful. :)
eeek, ok. I'm the guy in the green caddie, can't miss me. :p

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
My 93 LX license plate says

FRSH 5O

and some dice in the mirror!

·
Registered
290 Posts
haha could just go with the classic

try me
or
too slow
or
rideme
:p
mine is going to be my phone number possibly

on the topic i love the incident in colorado where the girls license plate was iluv2fu which ment i love tofu but i think we all get the drift of what most thought :p

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
i had blk5oh, or was goin with blkwlf for black wolf but i landed the money with Coyote X

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i had blk5oh, or was goin with blkwlf for black wolf but i landed the money with Coyote X

or a derivation of that with simply

WILE E and to other mustang enthusiasts, the coyote would be understood.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
How about RICEH8R?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Lots of Mustang vanity plates

Be careful what you ask for. Attached spreadsheet is what my wife & I have come up with, trying to name our new Mustang GT (Ordered, not yet delivered). Red means name is taken, green is available, in WA state. They limit to 7 letters & numbers.

LK2MVIT refers to Penguins of Madagascar cartoon, a favorite of my 3 yr old grandson.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts