Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a very happy and proud owner of a new 2011 GT and had a question for you guys about the suspension on it. The dealer put a Metco suspension/lowering kit on it, I am still a bit new to the terminology of it all, so please forgive me if I sound a bit new with this. I am still fighting with them to get the paperwork on it (problem is I am about 200 miles away from the dealer). I love the aggressive look and the rougher ride that it provides, however I am trying to find information on it to read up on it. Supposedly it stops the wheel hop during a burnout as well. From what I could see on Metco's website, there was nothing up yet for the 2011s. Any ideas on this? Has anyone else had a dealer do this?

A few pics of it:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Was a double post needed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally posted it with full size pictures (this one), before realizing how to attach them as thumbnails, and I thought this one wasnt going to be posted because of that. After not seeing it posted for 4 hours, I posted the second one, only to see this one come up shortly after :). If someone can please delete this, I would be much obliged, because I cant figure out how to!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.