Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I finally took my 2011 mustang gt to the drag strip. :kooky:
the event was CSCS at Cayuga racetrack.Now i was REALLLY nervous so I left TC all on and I screwed up a lot, didn't even know about those staging lights haha! Anyway I was up against a Acura type R and I represented us well i think :bounce2:

2011 Mustang GT 5.0
Roush A/B's
3.73 limited Slip
VS
Acura Type R
Spec-V
Unknown Turbo Spec

View in youtube for HD
YouTube - ‪2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Vs Acura Integra Type R‬‏

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can see the light go green and I went. I looked to my left and didnt see nothing and just kept going:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow... just... wow. You whooped that Acura something fierce. It looked like he stalled or something with how slow he was on the start.

Congrats on the win, and now you've got some more experience for next time to do even better.

G

·
0 Posts
riiiiiiiiing-ding-da-da-da-ding-ding-brom-brom-booooooommmmm-brahm-brahm-brahm-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
riiiiiiiiing-ding-da-da-da-ding-ding-brom-brom-booooooommmmm-brahm-brahm-brahm-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagining this while watching the vid makes it even more enjoyable.

And having watched it again, I'm certain the Acura stalls. It lurches hard on launch just as the camera pans to get the Mustang taking off, and then it's so slow when it goes by. This being said, Sonduren was long gone anyways, it wouldn't have mattered. He'd have just beat him by one city block instead of 3.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice Kill! What was your time?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Time was alright i guess, 13.3 If you notice halfway through i kind of hesitated as I looked to my left I saw noone so i thought maybe he lost control or something. At 40-42 seconds I hesitated the slightest bit. I remember saying to myself where the **** is he

G

·
0 Posts
Post the timeslip if you have it. Hopefully the timers didn't get to bored with the Type-R and recorded it's time as well:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
ChaChing :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I believe I still have the time slip, I'm at work now I hope I can still find it at home. Thanks for all the love boys :) I didnt want to make a fool out of myself and male the stangs look bad!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.