Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from the Phila. Auto Show. Had the 2011 GT in Ingot Silver on display. The new 5.0 motor looks alot better in person than in pictures. Can't wait to place my order, hopefully by the end of this week or next week. Was a little dissapointed that the new Race Red was not on display.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Just returned from the Phila. Auto Show. Had the 2011 GT in Ingot Silver on display. The new 5.0 motor looks alot better in person than in pictures. Can't wait to place my order, hopefully by the end of this week or next week. Was a little dissapointed that the new Race Red was not on display.
No Pics???????????

·
Registered
188 Posts
When I went to the LA auto show last year they had the SS Camaro up on stage and the ZR1 Corvette just sitting on the floor with a bunch of illegal aliens climbing all over it...

This is what was running though my mind, straight out of an action movie!

It's midnight, I sneak over to the LA convention center. Grappling hook the side of the building, climb into the rafters. I drop in from the rafters, cartwheel to the ZR1 so the alarm sensors don't pick me up. Grab my tuner/thingy which opens the doors and starts the engine. I drive out of their doing no less then 60mph breaking through a window onto the street. Cops chasing me, I drift through the stoplight onto the on ramp accelerating to just under 200 mph and lose the cops!

Yeah so, I might of got a little carried away... :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about not taking any pics., batteries crapped out before i could take any. Mustangdewd was at the same show and he posted a few.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.