Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Next weekend I'm going to buy my wife a new car. She wants an automatic, grabber blue california special. I've talked to a few dealerships and they have all said 34-35k over the phone. I'm thinking that's after they factor in the $2500 rebate. What is the best price you guys think I could get on one and the most i could pay for it and still be getting a good deal? I will be financing thru the dealership and have $6000 to put down. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Zag.com, select Drive your Dream option. You can get below invoice and have the dealerships compete with the click of a button. Super easy and you'll get a smoking deal.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Hey guys. Next weekend I'm going to buy my wife a new car. She wants an automatic, grabber blue california special. I've talked to a few dealerships and they have all said 34-35k over the phone. I'm thinking that's after they factor in the $2500 rebate. What is the best price you guys think I could get on one and the most i could pay for it and still be getting a good deal? I will be financing thru the dealership and have $6000 to put down. Thanks guys.
I never seen a graber blue CS.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Good luck finding one. Those seem some what rare for GT's, like the MCA edition is rare for V6's and my dealer couldn't find any 2011 or 2012 MCA Ed. anywhere. At least how I wanted it.

I'd love to see one in grabber blue though. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I paid 30,888 for mine back in January but it's a manual with a 3:55
Like others have said happy hunting

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'd recommend not letting the dealer be the end-all-be-all for financing options. Check your local credit union.

You need to look up the invoice pricing on every option you have and figure out what xplan pricing is on what you want. Most dealerships will work with you without needing a pin.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If your only putting $6K down, be ready for a fat payment. lol. I put $27K down, and still aren't happy with the payments I am putting out. I got my '12 GT/CS in March, A Plan, $500 Rebate....for something like $34-$35K OTD. My GT/CS has electronics, comfort, security packages, HID's, and 3.73 gears. As optioned as they can come from the factory with the CS package.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I paid 33,150 after incentives.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dealer has the car I want on the lot already. The dealership is offering 0.9% for 48 months. That's the best I've found. Thanks for the info, guys.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
659 Posts
The dealer has the car I want on the lot already. The dealership is offering 0.9% for 48 months. That's the best I've found. Thanks for the info, guys.
And what price are they giving you? If you finance through them you don't get the incentives or rebates. Just make sure you look at all your options and see which route is the best.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a 2011 GT/CS With 3.55 gears, Glass Roof, HID/Security Pkg for $36500 OTD. Put $27K down and have $200 payments. not too bad. For what your looking at i wouldnt pay more then $34K. You may be able to get it cheaper. Here is a link to a similar car right down the street from me. I looked at this one and it has the electronics package so deduct $2300. http://www.reynoldsautos.com/ou/edmond-ford/2687_1318/inv/2011FordMustang/EB0193

·
Registered
41 Posts
Makes me wish I had mine :(
I did the Build And Price on my local dealerships website and the price is listed below
There is a lot of younger mustang owners on here (Early 20`s some even Under 20)
Do you mind me asking how hard it might be for me to get a bank loan ? (I think the dealer is offering a 60 month, 0% financial term)
I worked on a dairy farm from the age of 14 to 17, now I am working part time, and will be joining the union to be an electrician soon, I would like to put $20,000 down on a 2012 GT CS, Grabber Blue.. But lets say i never came up with a large down payment, can you (Or anybody else reading) Tell me what to expect the payments to be on a 60 month, 0% financial term..(With nothing down, the worst the payment will be) That will be very appreciated ! :)
*My car and options picked out comes to $39,650 without the dealer giving me a deal or any discounts, I did the same for the Boss 302 and it came to $41,150, (Using their website)
Is the extra 1500 worth it ?
I have never owned a mustang so I wouldnt know. Maybe others can read and shoot me some advice.
P.s I am very exited and want to order ASAP ! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
California Special? Trade in?
The 2011 GT/CS did not come in the Yellow Blaze...
And the price stated, more then like has no options

·
Registered
124 Posts
Makes me wish I had mine :(
I did the Build And Price on my local dealerships website and the price is listed below
There is a lot of younger mustang owners on here (Early 20`s some even Under 20)
Do you mind me asking how hard it might be for me to get a bank loan ? (I think the dealer is offering a 60 month, 0% financial term)
I worked on a dairy farm from the age of 14 to 17, now I am working part time, and will be joining the union to be an electrician soon, I would like to put $20,000 down on a 2012 GT CS, Grabber Blue.. But lets say i never came up with a large down payment, can you (Or anybody else reading) Tell me what to expect the payments to be on a 60 month, 0% financial term..(With nothing down, the worst the payment will be) That will be very appreciated ! :)
*My car and options picked out comes to $39,650 without the dealer giving me a deal or any discounts, I did the same for the Boss 302 and it came to $41,150, (Using their website)
Is the extra 1500 worth it ?
I have never owned a mustang so I wouldnt know. Maybe others can read and shoot me some advice.
P.s I am very exited and want to order ASAP ! :bigthumbsup
What's your credit rating and largest credit card limit?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.