Ford Mustang Forum banner

2011 Mustang GT/CS Performance White w/ Saleen Grille

7K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  tfalk 
#1 ·
I haven't taken some new pics in awhile. So after washing the car yesterday I decided to snap a few so you guys can see some updates. Added the Saleen grille which really looks beautiful with the Performance White.

I plan on plasti-dipping my faux gas cap in the rear over the weekend. Think it will add a nice touch.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice pics really, I can't see a thing... :laugh:
When are you guys will use the forum to upload your pics? This would not happen, and these are the rules too...

Photos and Graphics:
Do NOT display full size photos or graphics directly within your posts. Use the "Attach File:" option to include a thumbnail link to pictures and graphics within your post. This is in consideration for those members using dialup access. You can also upload photos and images directly to your member gallery.

Direct link to the rules: Site Rules | Ford Mustang Forums

#3 ·
Check back now!

#4 ·
Better :) , but still is not the way we should post pics here. There was a thread, where you could see these type of pics gone after a couple of months and the thread became useless because of it. By using the the forum uploader, the pics remain with the thread.

I really like your Mustang, by the way. :bigthumbsup

#5 ·
Will post any new pics using the forum uploader! Thanks for the info! :bigthumbsup

#11 ·
Bob White Decals. Find him on Google. Great Stuff!

#8 ·
I having 100mb cable line to my house I enjoy posting 20000x18000 20mb images just so dial up users can cry like I used to until I moved from the middle of no where :p
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

#10 ·
Great looking car! Gotta love the performance white on this car.

#12 ·
This replaced the chrome billet California Special grille, So much nicer in my opinion.

#13 ·
I like your new grill. I am wondering. Is it possible to put the tri-bar pony badge from the original grill on that one?

#17 ·
I am sure you can fit it with a little clever work, anything is possible. I was not a fan of it on the chime billet grille.

#14 ·
Your white GT/CS is beautiful. Maybe I'm biased since I have a (older) white GT/CS as well, but this is one of the nicest 5.0 GT/CS's I've ever seen! Makes me wish I had one. :bigthumbsup

#18 ·
Thank you! I too agree, I love the white California Specials! :bigthumbsup

#21 ·
That's one beautiful white GT/CS. The new grill looks great on it.

Also, who the H uses dial up these days?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.