Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , who makes the best Indoor Car Cover for our Mustangs and do they come with the Mustang Logo on it thank you all in advance.

Dave

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
I just ordered a superweave from California car cover. I had the same cover for the last 6 years for the car I traded in on my 12 Mustang GT. High quality product, but it's expensive. However, if you plan to keep your car for 4 to 5 years it's worth it.

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I have had Coverking on my last car and liked the fit and workmanship. You get what you pay for. I ordered the stormproof cover which is light in weight. I never cover my car is there is a hint of dust on it or on very windy days. Keep a very good seal and wax on the car. Don't order the storage bag as they give it to you for free.
Coverking StormProof Car Cover, Coverking Storm Proof Cover

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
We've got a ton of customers who use the DeluxeFit from Covercraft. It's good for both indoor/outdoor use and will let moisture escape from underneath the cover, but has a moisture/dust barrier from outside elements. It's the best of both worlds. The Deluxe 3-layer material is their best selling. Check out the product reviews and customer images, too!

I've got the same cover, but for 05-09 GT/V6 and it worked really well to block from the construction dust I had when my car was in the garage below our kitchen this spring.

CoverCraft Deluxe Custom-Fit Car Cover (10-12 GT, V6) at AmericanMuscle.com!

Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.