Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , has anyone used them and if so please post some pics. I just bought them and am second guessing my self. Should have gone with Steeda. Thanks Happy posting.:worship

·
Registered
415 Posts
product link please?

·
Registered
396 Posts
why you second guessing yourself,,Roush does a good job with their products. IMO 1 " and 1+1/4 in rear is good to use with stock shocks/struts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here's some pictures of my car with these springs in it. The first one is right after I installed them and the other ones are more recent, about 10,000 miles after I installed them. I've been to the track twice with them and the car handles great and definitely looks much better than stock.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you for the PICS looks sweet. :gringreen How was it as far as getting factory camber caster angles? Do I need to get the camber caster plates?

Here is the link:

402331 MUSTANG ROUSH EXTREME LOWERING SPRING KIT GT 2005-2011

Thank you everyone for the posts.
You don't need camber plates, my camber was a little more negative but still within spec. Just the toe has to be adjusted. I also added an adjustable panhard rod because after lowering it the rear axle was about 1/2" off center.

·
Registered
270 Posts
any problems with exhaust hitting the axle?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jcap that is a good question. I hope Kona5OH can answer that for us. But what I will say is that there are people on the forum with 2.0 front and 2.5 rear drop with little report of axel exhaust issues.

Kona5OH Thanks for all the help and the great pics. What with tires are you running on the track?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've had no problems with the exhaust hitting the axle. The only problem I had was one of the Roush rear jounce bumpers fell off the car. I ended up just replacing them with Ford Racing jounce bumpers. I have Nitto NT01's 275/40-18 all around for the track.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you:bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts